Have You Viewed NJEA's "Classroom Close-up"?
Classroom Close-up, NJ is a half-hour television program that features innovative projects in New Jersey public schools. The 12-time Emmy® award-winning show is in its 21st season and airs on NJTV every Sunday at 7:30 a.m., 12:30 p.m. and 7:30 p.m.; Wednesdays at 11:30 p.m.; and Saturdays at 5:30 a.m. The show is sponsored by PSE&G The show is the only half-hour program in the country devoted to featuring the positive things happening in public schools. Here you can watch current shows, search for stories that have aired the past two decades, check out the video contest, become a fan, view the photo gallery, and check out the schedule and monthly guide.
Click on a Bulleted Item to View
- Support Local Businesses that Support Us
- Have You Viewed NJEA's "Classroom Close-up"?
- A Victory for NJEA and All Our Members
- The Focus is on Members This Fall
- Important Testing Bill Passes Assembly
- GCEA Supports Court Appointed Special Advocates Super Hero Run
Click on a Bulleted Item to View Details
Click Here to View Full Calendar
- Election Phone Banks - 10/25
- Using Effective Differentiation in Your Classroom - 10/26
- How Secretaries Can Meet Public, Student, and Staff Needs - 10/27
- Election Phone Bank - 11/1
- Executive Meeting - 11/1
- Election Phone Bank - 11/2
- Election Phone Bank - 11/3
- Rep. Council - 11/15