Have You Viewed NJEA's "Classroom Close-up"?
Classroom Close-up, NJ is a half-hour television program that features innovative projects in New Jersey public schools. The 12-time Emmy® award-winning show is in its 21st season and airs on NJTV every Sunday at 7:30 a.m., 12:30 p.m. and 7:30 p.m.; Wednesdays at 11:30 p.m.; and Saturdays at 5:30 a.m. The show is sponsored by PSE&G The show is the only half-hour program in the country devoted to featuring the positive things happening in public schools. Here you can watch current shows, search for stories that have aired the past two decades, check out the video contest, become a fan, view the photo gallery, and check out the schedule and monthly guide.
Click on a Bulleted Item to View
- Support Local Businesses that Support Us
- Have You Viewed NJEA's "Classroom Close-up"?
- ESP Members Attend Luncheon
- Legislators Share Reaction to Governor's Address
Click on a Bulleted Item to View Details
Click Here to View Full Calendar
- GCEA Executive Committee Meeting - 2/3
- ScIP Support #2 - 2/5
- Region 2/Gloucester-Salem Legislative Action Team - 2/9
- Representative Council - 2/17
- Diversity Training - 2/19
- NJEA Legislative Conference - 2/21
- Membership Roundtable - 2/23
- Stressfree Way to Common Core and PARCC - 2/26