Elk Education Association Rallies for Fair Contract
The members of the Elk Township Education Association rallied for a fair contract settlement before the first mediation session on June 18, 2015. Members of ETEA, as well as NJEA staff, GCEA leadership and members of the community greeted the PERC mediator as he entered the building.
Click on a Bulleted Item to View
- Support Local Businesses that Support Us
- Have You Viewed NJEA's "Classroom Close-up"?
- Be An Advocate for Your Pensions!
- Elk Education Association Rallies for Fair Contract
- GCEA Honors Retirees
Click on a Bulleted Item to View Details
Click Here to View Full Calendar
- Making SGO's work - 9/21
- AR Training - 10/1
- ABC's of Membership: Actively Beginning your Career - 10/5
- ScIPS & DEACS: Developing a Plan for Highly Effective Teams - 10/8
- NJEA / GCEA Fall Focus - 10/14
- Achieve NJ: What are your professional responsibilities? - 10/19
- LAT: Meet and Greet our Endorsed Candidates - 10/27
- Election Phone Bank - 10/27