NJEA Merges Review and Reporter
Hopefully by now you have received the official publication of the Review! Although two publications have been merged into one, none of the content from either has been lost!
“The Advocate” gives local leaders the tools they need, from organizing resources to NJEA elections information, and “The NJEA Report” features advocacy, legislative and professional news.
The new Review highlights the efforts and activities of our members, starting with the “I am NJEA” photo gallery on Page 1. Members are encouraged to submit items for the publication, from photos sent via the NJEA app (with one photo selected as the Selfie of the Month) to letters to the editor, PRIDE activities for the Proud Moments page, Quick Tips contained in “Bulletin Board,” and feature articles.
Perhaps the most exciting way that members and staff can interface with the Review is through the all-new and easy-to-navigate tablet version. The app is now available for both Apple and Android tablets, and Android phones. The iPhone app will be ready in a couple of days. Just one visit to your app store and you’ll find live links, video, and additional photos and content—and it’s all shareable on social media. And since you’ll be notified when each month’s issue is available, it couldn’t be easier.
Look for two of the GCEA officers pictures, Tina Dare and Chris Onorato, in this first issue!
Click on a Bulleted Item to View
- Support Local Businesses that Support Us
- Meet the Gloucester County Teacher of the Year
- Meet the New NEA President
- GCEA Sponsors Chamber of Commerce Event
- NJEA Merges Review and Reporter
Click on a Bulleted Item to View Details
Click Here to View Full Calendar
- CASA Super Heroes 5K Run (Pride) - 9/20
- Student Growth Objectives (PD) - 9/23
- Educational Support Roundtable #1 - 9/30
- ScIP Support #1 - 10/2
- GCEA Executive Committee meeting - 10/7
- NJEA/GCEA Fall Focus - 10/15
- Representative Council - 10/21
- Region 2/Gloucester-Salem Legislative Action Team - 10/22