NO DEAL ON PENSIONS
In spite of the impression that Gov. Christie gave during his budget address on Tuesday, February 24, 2015, NJEA has NOT 'made a deal' on pension reform. Click on the link below to read President Wendell Steinhauer's letter about this issue.
Click on a Bulleted Item to View
- Support Local Businesses that Support Us
- Have You Viewed NJEA's "Classroom Close-up"?
- NO DEAL ON PENSIONS
- GCEA Job Posting for Office Manager
- NJEA Secretary-Treasure Spiller Testifies Before Budget Committee
- Thinking About Retiring?
- OpEd Article on PARCC
Click on a Bulleted Item to View Details
Click Here to View Full Calendar
- GCEA Executive Committee Meeting - 4/7
- Region 2 Overnight - 4/10
- Autism Workshop (PD) - 4/13
- Representative Council - 4/21
- Develop your PDP (PD) - 4/27
- Region 2 Legislative Dinner - 4/29
- XYZ's of Retirement - 4/30
- GCEA Executive Committee Meeting - 5/4